More than a fixed rehabilitation.
A reason to smile.
The patient population
The adult population in need of 1 or 2 complete dentures will increase from 33.6 million adults in 1991 to 37.9 million adults in 20201. These adults with hopeless dentition are looking for more permanent tooth replacement solutions. How are you prepared to treat these patients?
The new Straumann Pro Arch for screw-retained hybrid restorations combines several treatment steps which reduce complexity without compromising the outcome. From planning and implant placement to the final restoration, the entire treatment is seamless for the patient.
- 2D conventional implant and prosthetic planning based on CBCT scanning or x-ray
- 3D digital implant planning for predictable results and treatment efficiency
- Scientifically supported Straumann® Bone Level Implants
- Roxolid material with excellent mechanical properties2
- Outstanding SLActive® surface designed to deliver increased predictability in stability critical protocols
- Straumann Planning Guide to support tilted implant placement
- Internal CrossFit® implant-to-abutment connection for long-term stability
- Abutments with a low profile design, additional abutment angulations and universal abutment connector
- Abutment portfolio allows immediate temporization to deliver teeth within a short period of time, when good primary stability exists
- High-end final restorations with the option for custom-milled hybrid and wrap-around designs
I feel very confident that with my lab support, we can transition these patients from a very compromised dental situation to an implant-supported fixed hybrid that they will be able to function with for years to come, with great success and comfort.
Dr. William J. Runyon, Jr.
Reference MaterialsStraumann Pro Arch
Overview brochure Featured Profile
Dental Lab Products Cares® Bar
Simple Accessibility Straumann Pro Arch Animated Video
Perfect for waiting rooms!
1Douglass CW, Shih A, Ostry L. Will there be a need for complete dentures in the United States in 2020? J Prosthet Dent. 2002 Jan;87(1):5-8.
2 The reference is: Norm ASTM F67 (states min. tensile strength of annealed titanium.) Data on file for Straumann cold-worked titanium and Roxolid implants.